Top-10 most popular sharpening products
Many of our customers often ask us: “What is the best sharpening product?” That question doesn’t have an easy answer. After all, it really comes down to your situation. Which knives do you wish to sharpen? How much time do you want to spend on sharpening your knives? Do you mind learning how to sharpen your knives? What is your budget?
Out of all the different sharpening methods we selected the 10 most popular sharpening products. Each with their own characteristics and benefits. As such you will get a clear overview of all the different options that people prefer. For more information on the different sharpening methods please check out this overview. Furthermore, more information can be found on our Sharpening University page.
- Affordable whetstones of excellent quality
- Grit 180/160 – For re-shaping the edge of a dull blade
- Grit 1000/3000 – For keeping your knives razor-sharp
- Ceramic sharpening rod for daily maintenance of sharp knives
Check out all Sharpening stone setsIn stock493,00 kr.
- Guided sharpening angle between 15 and 30 degrees
- Includes 5 sharpening belts
- Suitable for all kitchen- and outdoor knives, axes, chisels and even scissors
- Sharpening Reference Chart helps you to find the correct sharpening procedure for your knife
Check out all electric knife sharpenersIn stock1.763,00 kr.
- Japanese water stones of absolute top quality
- Grain 400 - Suitable for: restoring the edge on blunt knives
- Grain 1000 - Suitable for sharpening knives with a reasonable edge
- Grain 3000 - Suitable for finishing off an edge to make it sharper then off-factory
Check out all Sharpening stone sets± 1 month1.455,00 kr.
- Guided sharpening angle can be set between 30 and 40 degrees (15 and 20 degrees for single side sharpening)
- Two grinding stages, two ways to position the rods
- Extra sharpening rods available for even better results
- Hand protection by brass rods (included)
Check out all manual sharpenersIn stock919,00 kr.
- Affordable Japanese whetstones of superior quality
- Grit 220 – For re-shaping the fold of very blunt knives
- Grit 1000 – For sharpening knives that are already in good condition
- Grit 2000 – For creating a much sharper edge than the factory-finish
- Grit 5000 – For creating and polishing a razor-sharp edge
Check out all Sharpening stone setsIn stock1.216,00 kr.
- Very precise sharpening system to sharpen your knives by hand
- Sharpening your knives has never been this easy or precise
- Variable sharpening angle from 15 to 30 degrees
- Contains three sharpening stones in different grain sizes
Check out all sharpening systemsIn stock585,00 kr.
- Dry sharpening with diamond sharpening stones
- Very complete set
- Adjustable guided sharpening angle
- Suitable for sharpening very blunt knives, as well as providing a mirror-edge polish finish
Check out all sharpening systems± 2 weeks7.427,00 kr.
- Very easy to use
- Two fixed sharpening angles
- Made in Germany
- Compact system, easy to store
Check out all sharpening systems± 1 week1.224,00 kr.
- Affordable and superior quality Japanese whetstones
- Grain 500 - For restoring very blunt knives
- Grain 2000 - For making your knives sharper than factory knives
- Grain 8000 - For razor-sharp knives
- Shapton Glass Stone sharpening stone holder. For comfortable sharpening jobs.
Check out all Sharpening stone setsIn stock1.340,00 kr.1.840,00 kr.
- Fast sharpening system
- Easy to use
- For 3-step sharpening jobs
- Perfect for European and Asian knives
Check out all electric knife sharpenersIn stock1.628,00 kr.